- IPX8 water-resistant down to 150 m depth
- Anodized finishing and a hardened glass lens to protect your dive light from corrosion, abrasion and scratches
- Large ON/OFF titanium button for easy and durable operation and quick mode changing (3 levels of intensity)
- 900 Lumen
- 3 hours in HIGH, 4 hours at MEDIUM, 10 hours at LOW
- Steady light beam thanks to a power supply regulation system
- 4 interchangeable color ID beam deflectors, accessories included with every SEAFLARE dive light (Blue, Glacier, Pink and Tropic Yellow) – show your favourite color and use it to be recognized at night
- Reliable thick glove-friendly comfo lanyard: no risk of losing your dive light thanks to its practical opening system & corrosion free springless cord
- Can be used both underwater and on land as a standard torchlight thanks to its electronic temperature regulation system
- Safe high-end batteries to protect you from overheating risks
- Reverse polarity protection to keep your dive light working even if the battery has accidentally been installed the wrong way
- USB charger with digital display to monitor charging progress, amp power and percentage level
- Spare O-rings included
- 2 year warranty
Enjoy night diving with your buddies? See and be seen by other divers in the dark, thanks to our “color ID beam deflectors.” SEAFLARE users can add a blue, yellow, pink or glacier color beam deflector to your light beam. You won’t be mistaken for another diver ever again. The silicone, glow-in-the-dark color beam deflectors are collapsible and help to reduce the “light pollution” so you can focus on what you want to see – without blinding others.
The SEAFLARE mini is compact with a punch offering 900-lumen output in its tiny sizes and weight.
Več o izdelku najdete na straneh proizvajalca.